Pearson Frank in collaboration with our client who, due to continued success and growth, are currently seeking a talented Junior Web Developer to join their organisation in a permanent capacity.
Your job will be to help build and code new websites alongside the award-winning development team specialising in UX and website transformation whilst pursuing excellent, high-quality work. You'll be working with a highly motivated, close-knit team including designers, UX experts, project managers and clients and ideally will be someone who is looking to expand on their Full-stack Development experience.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment that has both stability and substantial potential for future growth then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent position with immediate interview availability.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Work on high-quality greenfield projects for some well-known brands.
* Be part of a fantastic team and company culture that emphasises compassion and work-life balance.
* Gain exposure to the latest tools and technologies and best practices across front and back-end development.
* Receive mentoring from senior-level developers and an award-winning team.
* Proficiency working with at least one CMS (WordPress OR CraftCMS preferred)
* Strong knowledge of PHP Development
* Familiar with REST APIs
* Exposure to commonly used SQL queries
* Above all, a willingness and drive to learn and succeed
What's on offer:
* Competitive salary package.
* A modern-office, easily accessible by public transport.
* Work with friendly, like-minded individuals within a highly technical team.
* Internal career progression and professional development opportunities.
* Flexible work arrangements and hours
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
(03) 8592 0507
Developer/Development/Wordpress/Woocommerce/PHP/Fullstack/Full-stack/Full Stack/CraftCMS/CMS/Junior/Web/Digital Agency