One of the most dynamic engineering companies is looking for a highly driven Principal Java developer. Our client is a dynamic Java expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset.
A highly driven software developer that can understand highly complex technological architectures and have the ambition to be a top Java developer.
* 6+ years of relevant experience with Java and relevant framework
* Java 8 experience is a huge plus
* Knowledge of at least three development languages (Java, C/C++, ObjectiveC, Perl, Python, ASP/.Net, etc.)
* Knowledge of at least three development or test automation tools (ANT, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins, JUnit, JMeter, etc.)
* Knowledge of at least three development frameworks (Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JQuery, AXIS 2.0, etc.)
* Knowledge of at least two application server platforms (WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBOSS, etc.)
* Advanced knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model
* Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Together we can…
As a Principal Java developer you participate in a team that carries out projects for a large number of different clients. Company's focus is on providing consultation in the areas of development, integration testing, domain architecture and high level project to implement solutions for IT initiatives and projects for business and customers. Furthermore, it is especially important that you are curious and willing to learn new related technologies and you therefore decide for yourself which assignment suits you best.
What the client offers…
* You get a permanent contract.
* You can earn a competitive salary based on your experience/
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves.
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues.
* Excellent pension scheme;
* Profit sharing, an extra bonus and holiday allowance;
* Do you like working from home? Then you're welcome to plan those days;
* 25 days of paid holiday and 5 additional days;
* Extensive study and training opportunities for personal development;
Are you an ambitious Java developer with a passion for Java? Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a corporate dynamic engineering organization and not just to find a job but to build your career? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
Pop me an email: email@example.com if you are still interested to develop your career path regardless the current position. We can have an digital coffee to further discuss possible opportunities.