Our client, a Fortune Global 500 company, is seeking a Business Analyst familiar in the financial industry field to join their expanding IT department.
This is a highly technical and hands-on role responsible for the development of new products and resolving issues with existing products, maximizing technology investments, and mitigation of risks.
* Gather business requirements in support of AML monitoring projects, reporting and process improvements
* Understand regional AML requirements thoroughly and be able to confidently converse with business stakeholders
* Develop and maintain workplans, status reports, and key documentation
* Performing and approving UAT for production release
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related fields
* At least 3 years of experience in compliance in the Financial Services Industry
* Familiar with AML concepts
* Ability to work with others in a closely collaborative team environment
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourage applications from individuals that skillsets matches to the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758