Pearson Frank are currently working with one of Melbourne's most exciting, innovative and unique Digital Agencies/Web Consultancies. With an established network of top-tier clientele across Australia, they provide a range of services, including Consulting, Digital Development, Customer experience and Data Driven Development. Building upon established CMS platforms such as Kentico and Sitecore, they also work hard to develop bespoke digital solutions and facilitate website transformations that are helping to shape the current Australian technological landscape.
Sitting within a Frontend Team of 4, and reporting directly to the Frontend Lead, the right candidate would work closely within a wide cross-functional development team of Backend Developers, Designers and Digital Producers to build elegant Frontend solutions.
This role is well suited to an experienced Frontend Developer, who is looking to work within a well-structured and established Development environment with on-going support and technical guidance. As such, daily responsibilities would involve cutting code, developing web applications, building bespoke software solutions, while supporting and assisting your team members through mentorship and code reviews.
What you will need to succeed:
* Strong experience in Front-end focused Development
* CSS Pre-processors: such as LESS/SASS
* Experience with Build tools such as: Grunt/Gulp/NPM/Webpack
* Git version control
* Experience with Node.js (Bonus)
* Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch (Bonus)
What's on offer:
* Central Richmond location - close to public transport
* Flexible work arrangements
* Excellent salary packaging
* Chance to work with modern technology and brand clients
* Modern Projects - Modern Solutions.
* Work life balance - not just a buzzword, a core-value
+61 3 9088 3709