Job Title - Front-End Engineer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: Cape Town
About the Client:
Do you want to work for a relaxed company with a fantastic team atmosphere? Do you also want to work on fast paced projects with exposure to new and interesting technologies? Are you wanting to be exposed to international clients and requirements?
As their Front-End Engineer you will be:
* Working closely in a small, tight knit team as the main Android Developer to begin with
* Responsible for developing native applications
* Working on a variety of projects for international and local clients
* Primarily native coding experience
* React framework experience
* Front end screen layouts and backend integration through API's
* Backend experience would be great
* Android: MVP design pattern, RXjava2 and dagger2. Realm, GSON, Retrofit a plus
* Remote options
* 13th cheque
* Shares offered occasionally
Please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying for this position - only South African citizens and permanent residents eligible for this role; due to a high volume of applications, if you haven't received a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Cloud and Opensource recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663