Medior Software Engineer
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Together with brands, partners, customers and suppliers, The company constantly enhancing its technical knowledge and expertise, and continuous investment in operations and service results in sustained and ever improving satisfaction for customers. Furnishers of many client in the world , be part a decision that can impact thousands of people in the world.
What will you do
* You will focus on developing core server components with some opportunities for full-stack development.
* You will work closely with your feature team, other dev teams, product management, QA and support through the full development lifecycle.
* You will work on challenging problems in a collaborative atmosphere and you will be supported by experienced peers and expected to write clean, maintainable, and performant code.
Requirement for the post
* You possess excellent understanding of Java
* Having at least one year of experience in J2EE and Spring Boot
* Some knowledge in general RDBMS and SQL is a must
* Skills in Git, Junit , JPA/Hibernate is a must
* Knowledge in Python is a plus
* Skills in Linux and MySQL is also a plus
* Must be fluent in English ( at least C1 Level)
* Must have a Master In Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
* Must have experience with a Scrum Environment
* Company car
* Meal Voucher
* Health and Group Insurance
* In house Yoga session
* Competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Company Activities
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at email@example.com or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium