DevOps Engineer (Platform Engineer)
Salary £30,000 - £95,000
Flexible Office Locations (UK travel is required)
Would you jump at the chance to work with THE global leaders in Automation and Engineering? This really is the pinnacle of DevOps Engineering, and this role will come with a fantastic training package and progression as you work on incredibly interesting and rewarding projects.
Working on projects that are shaping the future of the United Kingdom, you will work as an engineering function based on client-site.
* Salaries ranges from £30,000 to £95,000 (multiple seniority levels, multiple vacancies)
* Over £10,000 individual training budget
* 10% pension scheme
* Retail Cards/Vouchers (Weekly)
* Life Insurance
* Tastecard (50% off food in over 5,000 restaurants)
* Company Car - Audi, BMW, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes, Toyota (Car subject to position)
* Private medical care
* Dental Cover
* Group Income Protection
* Please note that flexibility on travel is required *
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7484. I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2HpaZAO).
All things discussed will remain confidential.