Pearson Frank are currently working with a market-leading SaaS organisation based in Balmain, who have a newly created position for a PHP Developer to join their expanding tech team. Their product, an AI-driven automation platform, is being used by top-tier clients across Australia and they have recently expanded into U.S, Latin America and European markets.
With demand for their platform increasing on the Global stage, they require a passionate Back-end Developer to join the team and report directly to the Technical Lead.
With a Technical team of 10, and 30+ staff in the Balmain office, this organisation can offer you a positive work environment built around providing their developers with opportunities to grow and develop their skill-set.
What you would be doing
* Developing PHP code to build out new features/enhancements to the platform
* Assist on-boarding both domestic and international clients
* Work with API Driven Big-Data
* Be an important part of a cross-functional team that includes the Technical Lead, SEO specialists and Front-end Developers
What we are looking for
* Strong experience Developing with PHP (Laravel OR Symfony)
* Experienced with Unit Testing (PHPUnit preferred)
* Exposure or direct experience with AWS Services and deployment
* Strong experience working with MySQL
* Experienced with XML & JSON Feeds
* Version Control (Git)
* Interested in Data Science/Analytics
* Experienced working within an Agile Methodology
* Previous experience building with Vue.js/React.js (Bonus points)
If you are interested in learning more about Data Science/Analytics, and would like to work with API driven big Data. This is the role for you!
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume *
+61 3 9088 3709