* My client one of the leading Consulting / Software Solutions Firm that focuses on technology advisory and implementation. We are currently looking for an Business Analyst to join the team and play a crucial role when it comes to analysing and designing IT architecture.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Gather customers' business needs and pain points
* Document of all the functional requirements from customers to provide clarity to both business and technical teams
* Perform analysis and produce meaningful insights and recommendations to improve business solution
* Facilitate insight generation, ideas and solution prototyping activities for the solutions for customers
* Work with solution partner to build the knowhow and capability to do project implementation and support
* Prepare quality assurance documents, test plan, test scripts, configuration of application, support the UAT and production rollout
* Manage the execution and implementation of the project
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Strong Java programming background.
* A self-driven, proactive and meticulous individual who possesses good problem solving skills and good interpersonal skills to work in a team-based environment
* 5 years of business analyst experience and at least 3 years of programming experience
* Experience in relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL
* Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
* Able to effectively communicate complex technical information to a broad array of team members and stakeholders
* Experience of best practices in agile software development and trending digital technologies
Actions to take
* To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1768390