Lead/ Senior Application Developer (Android) - Singapore
In this day and age, mobile applications have become a part of our daily routine, whether be it for navigating, entertainment or to aid in productivity. That being said, more and more organisations are beginning invest money and resources into applications as the demand for them grows
My client is a global software development leader and they are looking for a Lead applications developer. Focusing on Android
This position is an Android focused role and you will be working with a team of developers as well as collaborators. Day to day work would involve designing, developing, testing and maintaining in house mobile apps. Part of your core responsibilities is to gather requirements as well as provide technical solutions for key stakeholders and/or clients.
Being part of the development team also involves conducting market research on mobile application trends to determine what users are looking for in terms of functionality and efficiency.
From a technical standpoint they are looking for candidates with the following qualification and/or experience :
* Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
* Expert knowledge in Android (Java/Kotlin)
* Experience in Angular.JS and/or React Native would be an added advantage.
* Strong understanding of software development cycles, test methodologies, debugging strategies and risk management
* Good knowledge and understanding in Android interface guideline and design principles
* Strong command in English, written and spoken as you will be required to engage with English speaking clients.
Day to Day Responsibilities :
* Design and build application for Android
* Participate in design, development, testing, maintenance of the in-house mobile apps
* Maintain code quality, organization and automation
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
* Provide technical solutions to meet clients requirements
* Conduct market research for mobile applications
Interested candidates may forward your CV to me (in MS word format) via email at email@example.com or call me at +65 3165 0942. The secret of success is to be ready when opportunity comes so don't miss out.
EA Personnel Number : R1981359
EA License Number : 11C3017