An in house health insurance company, market leaders in their field. Winners of 11 industry awards in the past 8 years and inventors of many now common insurance practices that make everyday life simpler.
In their quest to stay at the top of the food chain they are looking to re-vamp and modernise their entire IT department offering newcomers the opportunity to build and redesign the way that they work for years to come
They look for individuals who don't want to be just another developer but someone who will not be satisfied with an adequate job but rather the drive to create meaningful and long-lasting change through their work.
PRO ACTIVE NOT REACTIVE
They don't want individuals who roll with the punches but look for those who are ready to go and meet them.
BE HANDS / BE HEADS ON
Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty but more than capable of coming up with a solution without running blindly into the problem.
You will get the opportunity to take initiative and develop new programs which you believe will help them to keep leading the charge as a major market disruptor.
ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD
Handle incoming requests related to the application you're responsible for.
Find ways to improve existing applications and features by taking imitative
As a Security Architect, you design, build and oversee the implementation of network and computer security for our organization. As a senior-level employee, you'll be responsible for creating complex security structures - and ensuring they work.
More specifically, your tasks are as follows:
* Acquire a complete understanding of the company's technology and information systems
* Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
* Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
* Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
* Test final security structures to ensure they behave as expected
* Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) the security team
* Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
* Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
* Update and upgrade security systems as needed
* Develop risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
* Develop and define network security architecture
* Do strategic problem-solving
* Communicate to different levels
* Report on security KPIs, incident management and regular audits
* Min. 10 years of experience in a similar position
* Knowledge of GDPR requirements
* Affinity with Microsoft Solutions
* Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
* Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
* Excellent knowledge of English and of at least one of the national languages. Other languages are a plus
* Ability to adapt easily in a new team.
* Proactive attitude and ability to apply high-quality standards.
* Flexible team-player attitude, accuracy, commitment and eagerness to learn
* Pragmatism and eagerness to help the department evolve towards a structured organization
What we offer
* A competitive salary package including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, bonus system and additional vacation days;
* Flexible working hours, home working and an easily accessible office.
* A working environment in which initiative, direct feedback and personal development are encouraged.