IT Services Manager
As the IT manager, you are to lead the IT team in supporting Calm's use of technology in day-to-day operations. You will own and implement security policies and procedures to keep Calm and its users safe. A great candidate will empower the IT team to solve technical issues quickly and efficiently. You will be able to scale the IT team as helpdesk needs to grow.
* General IT Hardware (Computers, Networking Gear, etc)
* Internal Network (Meraki, VPN, etc)
* Employee Security (Endpoint software, MDM, etc)
* Compliance Based Activities (Training, Playbooks, Certifications)
* Access (Okta + Non-Active Directory things)
* General Support for internal employees
* Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
* Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
* Proficient in computer hardware, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
* Experience with a central access and authorization system like Okta or Active Directory.
* Leadership skills.
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Competitive salary and equity
* Take what you need PTO
* We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
* Commuter benefits
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Apple equipment
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium