One of the most dynamic engineering companies is looking for a highly driven Senior Java developer. Our client is a dynamic Java expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset.
* 6+ years of relevant experience with Java and relevant framework;
* High proficiency in Java, including frameworks such as Spring/SpringMVC or other microservices frameworks and restful services (REST);
* Java 8 experience is a huge plus;
* Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, TDD and Automated Testing, and familiarity with tools like Docker, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Gradle, Maven, GIT
* Knowledge of at least three development frameworks (Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JQuery, AXIS 2.0, etc.)
* Driven by a hunger for challenge and opportunity and thriving in a fast-paced, intense, delivery-focused environment.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
As a Senior Java developer you participate in a team that carries out projects for a large number of different clients. Company's focus is on providing consultation in the areas of development, integration testing, domain architecture and high level project to implement solutions for IT initiatives and projects for business and customers. Furthermore, it is especially important that you are curious and willing to learn new related technologies and you therefore decide for yourself which assignment suits you best.
What the client offers…
* You get a permanent contract;
* You can earn a competitive salary based on your experience;
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop;
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves;
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues;
* Excellent pension scheme;
* Profit sharing, an extra bonus and holiday allowance;
* Do you like working from home? Then you're welcome to plan those days;
* 25 days of paid holiday and 5 additional days;
* Extensive study and training opportunities for personal development;
Pop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested to develop your career path regardless the current position. We can have an digital coffee to further discuss possible opportunities.