Always had an eye for working with all things robotics related?
Look no more! Our client, a part of Asia's leading engineering institution, is expanding and looking for a Robotics Software Engineer to join their team. In this role, your job scope would emphasize heavily on supporting the team's automated business process.
* Work on improving user interface guidelines and standards using Python, C++
* Collaborate with Solution Architects and participate in technical discussions to deliver detailed designs and resolve issues at application and database level
* Develop tools and automated processes to enhance Robot Operating System (ROS) framework
* Be a part of various algorithm developments such as navigation, mapping for Robotics
* Participate in team discussions and suggest ways to improve current product
* Recognized education in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
* Strong proficiency in Python Programming and C++
* Experience working with Robotics or ROS framework
* Ability to process multi-agent system algorithms
* Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
* Strong communications and interpersonal skills to work within a diverse team
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourage applications from individuals that skillsets matches to the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758