Pearson Frank have partnered with a Market-leading International Defense Electronics company, who are currently on the look-out for an experienced .Net/C# Developer to join them in their newly renovated office space in Port Melbourne.
Listed in the top 30 Defence technology companies globally, this organisation has a large development contingent within their Melbourne office, including up to 100 Engineers across Systems, Software Development, Electrical, Simulation and Mechanical domains. Aptly named the Melbourne Technical Hub, it's a highly technical environment with plenty of opportunity to hone your technical skills with some of the brightest engineers in Australia.
The right candidate will have a history of working in SaaS based development and would be excited to work on, and influence, a mission-critical software that safeguards the lives of our service-men and women.
Role & Responsibilities
* Creating detailed software solutions based on software specifications
* Work with Development team for internal peer reviews, design and implementation
* Maintaining control over the softare lifecycle parallel to the projects software development lifecycle
* Determing operational solutions using unique software components
* Being a Subject Matter expert in the system operation, terminology and technical requirements
* Ensure integitry of engineering works and report directly to Manger
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with Server Side: C#
* Strong understanding of full design process for Object-Oriented products
* Experienced with Source/Version control tools: Git
* Use of integrated development environments : Microsoft Visual Studio/Eclipse
* Bachelor of Computer Science or Similiar
* Experienced building with React.js (BONUS)
* Excellent salary packaging
* Global organisation
* Inner-CBD location
* Job security and stability
* Highly-technical environment
Candidates for this position must be able to obtain and maintain proper security clearance to NV1 Level. For this reason we will only be considering Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
+61 3 9088 3709