Scrum Master With java Experience:
Role & Responsibilities
* Facilitate daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process.
* Handle traditional project management duties including: scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and partners, and risk/issue management.
* Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
* Author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
* Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software.
* Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team. Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt.
* Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
* Daily morning standup with team
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
* Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.