Are you a Senior Test Automation Engineer who wants to improve the Dutch transit system in the transportation industry?
(Amersfoort, up to 8.000/month, Dutch-speaker)
Senior Test Automation Engineer
The company specializes in offering the best Test Automation services to their clients by always using the latest tools and technologies, aligned with the needs of each client respectively, by implementing high-quality test automation: from unit tests to acceptance, performance and security tests.
You get to meet a pleasant working atmosphere and the possibilities for personal development. The team consists of highly skilled Test Automation Engineers working to improve the transit system of a big Dutch transportation company.
As a Test Automation Engineer in our team you will be mostly working at our clients' site, with the flexibility to choose your projects based on the most convenient for you location. You will be determining which features should be automated, you will be responsible for making automated tests, build functional and non-functional tests and analyse the existing test process.
What they ask:
* Experience with Test Automation Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Junit, WebDriver, Jasmine, TestNG FitNesse, any of these is welcome
* Fluency in Dutch
What you get:
* €70.000-€100.000/year gross base salary range
* Attractive bonus scheme based on personal achievements
* Company car
* A lot of flexibility regarding to projects
* Personal training/education budget
* Monthly workshops, team activities, events and incentives
Get in touch!
Phone: +31 (0) 202 41 8519