Expert Penetration Tester
The Penetration Tester, Expert will be responsible for the assessment, verification, review, and audit of security/privacy controls and overall security/privacy stance across the Pacific Gas and Electric Company enterprise. The successful candidate will execute and support assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities for the service areas under Pacific Gas and Electric Company's Security Intelligence and Operations Center . This position will create and maintain testing infrastructure, correlation tools, documentation, and training.
* Ensure and validate that security controls are operating effectively.
* Review test results or interpret evidence for vulnerabilities, gaps, and control deficiencies and work with business stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
* Develop red test parameters, vulnerability-testing code writing capability, and other analytical tools to support security testing services.
* Document in detail, the results of assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities.
* Develop situational awareness, stay informed of current technology and vulnerabilities
* Provide support cross functional support to incident response analysts and other teams
Skills & Qualifications
* 6 years Penetration Testing experience
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Network & Security, or related discipline or equivalent work experience OR Associate degree in related discipline plus two years additonal work experience in addition to the above required 6 years.
* SANS Cybersecurity certificate, WCNA, or similar
* Knowledge of exploits and how to use Metasploit/meterpreter
* Knowledge and experience in setting up VMs for malware analysis Knowledge of the NVD, CVE, CVSS and its applicability to Penetration and Red Testing
* Knowledge of APT TTPs and how to replicate their attack methodology
* Experience with Web Application Testing and Secure Code review
* Company car
* Meal Voucher
* Health and Group Insurance
* In house Yoga session
* Competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Company Activities
* Accident Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium