Java Specialist, Breda
A consultancy based in the heart of Noord-Brabant has opened it's doors for new hires this year. This company has been operating since early 2018 and are in their growing stages. Majority of their customers are based in and around Randstad which means that the commute to a project won't take 3/4 hours (always a bonus). For the moment their biggest projects are for Alliander, Rabobank and Philips so there are always projects available to take on.
So what type of person am I looking for?
Someone who is passionate about coding and the industry itself. You will need to have a curious attitude along with the hunger to learn more.
On day to day basis you will...
* Might even be able to work remotely at least one day a week (client depending of course)
* Be driven by innovation and further development of the company
* Have the choice of working on different projects
What will you get from us...
* Competitive salary
* You will get a lease car
* Fast development laptop
* A family-like working environment where everyone's opinion is valued
* Development and innovation days aka hackathons
* As it is a start-up this client is looking for someone who'd like to contribute to the company and make a difference
What do we need from you...
* 2 years' experience with Java (bonus points if it is Java EE)
* Extensive experience with frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
* Experience with Agile or/and Scrum methodologies
* Must have a degree within the Computer Sciences field
* Must speak fluent Dutch
Does this sound like a dream to you?
Get in touch either via email or phone:
☎ +31 202 41 8534