As a Senior Robotics Software Developer at a global and regional engineering institution, you will play a crucial role as part of the development team, working on enhancing on our autonomous vehicles.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing the software that drives our autonomous robots. This role also includes working in a collaborative environment, in a highly diverse team.
* Develop custom robot application code to interface with new technologies
* Work on the robot's navigational systems for mapping, localization, path planning, obstacle detection, and avoidance
* Implement, test, debug, and maintain our robotic software modules
* Develop advanced algorithms/techniques for industrial robots
* Help to maintain ROS framework
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
* 3 years of experience with C++ and Python
* Experience with software development on/with robotic platforms
* Hands on experience commissioning and programming industrial robots
* Familiar with the Robot Operating System (ROS)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourage applications from individuals that skillsets matches to the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at email@example.com or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758