One of the most dynamic engineering companies is looking for a highly driven Scrum Master. Our client is a dynamic Java expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset.
* Experienced with Scrum Master at least 3 years;
* Knowledge of Agile approaches;
* BA degree or MA degree (preferably in IT);
* Professional level of English and Dutch;
* Excellent problem-solving and analytically skills.
What you'll do...
Leading and coaching different teams within a complex organisation, and make sure everyone is on speed to improve their development areas and further improve their strengths. Moreover, you will focus on rewarding your team and you enjoy to develop an Agile mindset by providing new tools and techniques to promote the dynamics in the team. Last but not least you will organise scrum events and create in your way.
What the client offers...
* You get a permanent contract.
* You can earn a competitive salary based on your experience/
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves.
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues.
* Excellent pension scheme;
* Profit sharing, an extra bonus and holiday allowance;
* Do you like working from home? Then you're welcome to plan those days;
* 25 days of paid holiday and 5 additional days;
* Extensive study and training opportunities for personal development;
Are you an ambitious Scrum Master? Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a corporate dynamic engineering organisation and not just to find a job but to build your career? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
Pop me an email: email@example.com if you are still interested to develop your career path regardless the current position. We can have an digital coffee to further discuss possible opportunities.