1 Richmond ( close to train & Tram stops )
2 Award winning Agency ( Deloitte , SEM rush awards , Mumbrella )
3 Salary proportional to your google ads experience & certifications
About the company
Pearson Frank is partnered with an Award-winning Performance Marketing and Advertising agency based close to South Yarra / Richmond train and tram stops. The current Melbourne team is around 61 people compromising of Digital Designers, Digital producers, Marketing automation experts, SEO/SEM/PPC/SMM specialists and the executive team.
About the role
They are looking for a SEM-PPC specialist who has a background with Google Ads and is passionate about Paid Media strategies and client results.
* Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
* Develop and manage an appropriate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) structure for the Paid Search function.
* Manage bids & Budgets for Google Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, BingAds.
* Measure & Implement the results of A/B testing for Advert coping & targeting.
* Installing conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Google analytics, and Call Tracking.
* Collaborate with other departments to manage workflow, processes, and policies that impact the Paid Search function.
* Maintain reporting dashboards and present performance and insights.
* Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimisation.
* Providing guidance, support, and training to junior SEM specialists.
What are we looking for
* Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
* Understanding of paid search, social and display.
* Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
* Experience analysing the client's business goals and translating to a digital marketing proposal.
Bonus if you have
* Certifications with Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
* Experience working in an Agency Environment.
* Passion for SEM, knowing what is trending and having a genuine interest and passion for digital marketing.
What is on offer
* An amazing office-based very close to the train and tram stops.
* Well-defined career path and progression structure.
* A great team environment to work in with regular monthly team events.
* Flexible start and finish time ; 9:00am to 5:30pm
* Choice of Mac OR PC computer
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
03 9088 3723
SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click