Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with Engineering, Security, and business stakeholders to drive security and compliance priorities within existing and proposed product security architectures.
* Collaborate with Engineering and Security to develop, document, and maintain security architecture standards to ensure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
* Conduct regular threat modeling exercises on new and changing services, including third party services that support Omada's business initiatives
* Verify system and application security by performing routine security assessments, code reviews, configuration and design reviews.
* Develop and lead initiatives to assist with knowledge sharing across Platform and Engineering teams regarding security technologies, processes, or tools.
* Provide insight on trends and emerging threats and changes regarding Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud security
* Collaborate with Engineering to design and develop security architectures for AWS cloud and mobile systems
Skills & Qualifications
* Relevant BA/BS degree and/or certifications (CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA)
* 5+ years working in a security architecture role for cloud based products
* Deep knowledge of AWS architecture, security, and services design and implementation
* Working knowledge of web application technology and API frameworks, authentication, and secure coding best practices.
* Experience with threat modeling, security assessments, and penetration testing
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
* Competitive salary
* Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
* Generous parental leave
* Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
* Healthy snacks and meals
* Wellness events (e.g. running club)
* Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
* ...and more!
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium