Looking for a place where you can blast your skills in Python? Do you want to combine technique with fun? Keep reading, because we've got the perfect fit.
For one of our clients we are looking for a passionate Python developer to reinforce their team based in Ghent. You will be part of an international team and you will have the chance to play a central role.
Skills & Requirements
* Must be fluent in English
* Experience with Python is a must. Any frameworks will be considered a plus.
* Familiarity with any of the following technologies and methodologies: Linux, REST, PostgreSQL, QA, GIT, Gitlab, Docker
* Any other tool you can bring in is more than welcome.
* EU passport
What we Offer
* Friendly workspace & Modern work environment
* Several benefits like travel cost reimbursement, insurance and meal voucher
* A work-life balance
* Certifications and advanced training
* Competitive salary
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank