My client, a product company based in Trondheim are looking for a passionate Java engineer to join their team and build the back end at the high standard that they represent.
In this team you will be working on a product that s used daily by some of Norway's most respected. This product will be directly impacting their day to day lives making their days at work more straight forward leaving more time for the really important aspect of their roles.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
* Responsible for writing high quality code adhering to agreed team and regulatory standards, and the review of others code
* Working collaboratively with the team to help deliver significant new features for the business
* Providing engineering support for existing applications when necessary
* To ensure existing and newly developed solutions are reliable, secure, performance and maintainable
* Demonstrating a willingness to learn and further technologies & techniques embraced by the development team
* Providing coaching & mentoring to peers
* Experience developing Spring Boot based Java micro-services
* Experience in working with automation, Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
* Experience using Docker containers, orchestrated through Kubernetes
* Experience coaching and mentoring other developers
* Knowledge of the fundamentals of Identity Access Management systems
For more information apply now!