An in house health insurance company, market leaders in their field. Winners of 11 industry awards in the past 8 years and inventors of many now common insurance practices that make everyday life simpler.
In their quest to stay at the top of the food chain they are looking to re-vamp and modernise their entire IT department offering newcomers the opportunity to build and redesign the way that they work for years to come
They look for individuals who don't want to be just another developer but someone who will not be satisfied with an adequate job but rather the drive to create meaningful and long-lasting change through their work.
PRO ACTIVE NOT REACTIVE
They don't want individuals who roll with the punches but look for those who are ready to go and meet them.
BE HANDS / BE HEADS ON
Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty but more than capable of coming up with a solution without running blindly into the problem.
You will get the opportunity to take initiative and develop new programs which you believe will help them to keep leading the charge as a major market disruptor.
ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD
Handle incoming requests related to the application you're responsible for.
Find ways to improve existing applications and features by taking imitative
You will be responsible to make our systems and applications more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computers and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data in IT security.
* Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of IT systems, networks and data
* Control access rights in coordination with Business responsible of applications
* Serving as a contact point for security problems to ensure a good service delivery:
- Analyze user and suppliers questions and recommend solutions
- Inform and guide users and suppliers
- Provide support for the most complex security problems and anticipate potential problems to guarantee the highest availability of systems.
* Analyze technical security incidents from different sources (Security Operation Center, business, ….), insure the follow-up and act a SPOC
* Collaborate on new security and infrastructure projects
* Document and maintain the security documentation of the infrastructure and its configuration in collaboration with the system or security architect
* Identify and define system security requirements
* Collaborate with Architects on definition of standards & solutions
* Contribute to security procedures & policies definition
* Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
* Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
* Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
* Identify tools for monitoring & testing the security of the network & system, schedule regular vulnerability scans
* Help to write usecases and playbooks for SIEM
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
* 3+ years of experience as System Engineer or Security engineer
* Experience in building and maintaining security systems
* Knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls & IDS/IPS, Palo Alto firewalls & Panorama
* Knowledge of F5 BigIP
* Knowledge of Juniper switches & Firewalls
* Knowledge of MS software platforms (servers, SCOM, SSCM, ..)
* Knowledge of SIEM and IAM
* Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools (Zenoss, PRTG, …)
* Deep understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
* Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure