Role & Responsibilities
* Works closely with Electric Advance initiatives leads to support benefit realizations that have a workforce impact
* Leads the governance of workforce/Headcount planning and strategy for both internal and Non-Employee workers to address workforce trends and potential issues identified from analytics
* Acts as a single point of contact for (assigned) LOB leadership for all workforce related initiatives
* Work with all leadership levels across EO to gather and analyze operational and financial information and draws conclusions for workforce strategy, including contingency plans or course correction actions as necessary to present to Senior leaders.
* Performs analysis on highly complex data sets that have cross-functional impact. Incorporates workforce changes into resource/cost models.
* Develops and maintains workforce planning models. Incorporates actual and projected internal workforce changes and external labor market factors into models. Creates standardized dashboard analytics for Electric Operations leadership.
* Analyzes cost structure including cost benchmarks.
* Evaluates internal / external labor costs for work allocation.
* Researches and recommends metrics that would best enable positive business outcomes.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4 years of relevant work experience with steady progression of responsibilities including skills in process mapping, data analysis and financial analysis.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics, business administration or comparable quantitative field or equivalent related work experience. If no degree has been achieved, successful candidate must possess 8 years of relative working experience
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products
* Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
* Experience working in a resource management function.
* Utility, energy or regulatory industry experience.
* Strategic planning and/or communications experience.
* Broad understanding of the utility or energy industry drivers, issues and trends.
* Strong knowledge of long-term strategic business planning theories, concepts, practices, methods and techniques.
* Strong data analysis, benchmarking, monitoring and business/financial analysis skills including knowledge of varied analytical methods.
* Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills to develop comprehensive solutions.
* Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Adaptable to changing business conditions and ambiguity.
* Effectively gains buy-in from leaders inside and outside of the department. Solid knowledge of workforce planning concepts, methods, practices and techniques.
* Results oriented: willing to set aggressive, but realistic goals and to hold others accountable for their performance
* Company car
* Meal Voucher
* In house Yoga session
* Competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
* Competitive salary packages
* Disability benefits
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Commuter/Transit Program
* Your choice of a MAC or PC
* Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
* Weekly Friday catered lunches
* Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at email@example.com or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium