eCommerce Manager | Magento Focus
* Global Organisation
* Digital Transformation Project
* Convenient location - Close to CBD
About the company:
Pearson Frank in collaboration with one of our clients who, due to continued success and growth, are currently seeking an eCommerce Manager who is eager to join a global, product-based organisation situated near Sydney's CBD.
You will be working with the off-shore development team whilst reporting directly to the Head of IT on the upcoming digital transformation project to ensure a smooth delivery and a high quality output of work in a timely manner whilst being an integral part of the organisation and collaborating closely with the marketing team.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment that has both stability and substantial potential for growth then this opportunity is not to be missed. This position would be well suited to someone who is self-sufficient with a hands-on development background focusing on eCommerce projects based on Magento and is looking to move into an organisation where they can grow and become a valued member of the team.
* Take control of the entire eCommerce function for Australian and International websites.
* Lead the digital strategies of the project whilst managing the teams and providing reports.
* Provide analytics to identify areas for improvement and implement these across the websites.
* Work closely with the marketing, communications, sales and various other teams.
* Manage all back-end operations and processes of the websites to ensure the efficient and effective running of the platform.
* Serve as a technical leader to provide guidance and consultation to other teams and stakeholders.
* Experience developing with Magento 2 is essential.
* Strong familiarity with reporting and analytical tools (i.e Google Analytics)
* Hands on development experience in an eCommerce setting.
* Strong exposure to various development tools and technologies (HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL)
* Experience working with and integrations REST APIs
* Exposure working with ERP, POS or other commerce IT systems
* Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner whilst reporting issues to management.
* Bonus points if you are coming from a digital-agency background
What's on offer:
* Competitive remuneration on offer.
* Work in a brand-new, modern-office located close to public transport.
* Join a highly-technical, tight-knit team in a fresh environment.
* Internal career advancement opportunities.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
(03) 8592 0507
Project Manager, Project Management, eCommerce, CMS, Digital Producer, Support Specialist, eCommerce Coordinator, Magento, CMS, PHP, Manager