One of the most dynamic engineering companies is looking for a highly driven FullStack developer. Our client is a dynamic Java expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset.
* 2+ years of software development experience with thorough knowledge of Java (J2SE, JSP), third party Java frameworks (e.g. Struts, Spring, Spring Boot) and Relational Database Management Systems [RDBMS] (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL);
* Experience in HTML5, CSS5, Bootstrap, JQuery;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
What the client offers…
* You get a permanent contract;
* You can earn a competitive salary based on your experience;
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop;
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves;
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues;
* Excellent pension scheme;
* Profit sharing, an extra bonus and holiday allowance;
* Do you like working from home? Then you're welcome to plan those days;
* Extensive study and training opportunities for personal development.
Are you an ambitious FullStack developer with a passion for Java? Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a corporate dynamic engineering organization and not just to find a job but to build your career? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
Pop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested to develop your career path regardless the current position. We can have an digital coffee to further discuss possible opportunities.