Full Stack Developer
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be required to own and manage the end-to-end life cycle of user stories or technical tasks starting from initial design, development, verification, and release to production.
* You will be working on cross-functional features and will be required to collaborate with members both on and off teams.
* You will be required to participate in grooming sessions to help team scope out user stories/tasks to be worked on.
* As part of the development process you will be required to automate tests as appropriate to support and enhance the CI/CD pipelines.
* You will be required to adhere to clean coding standards and follow best practices.
* You will be reviewing code written by others and help maintain good code quality/standards.
* You will be supporting and solving production incidents affecting system health of application(s) stack and data pipeline(s).
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
* A team player with 5+ years of experience in an Agile and Java environment
* Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structure, and algorithms.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely
* The ability to apply critical thinking to solve problems at a team and group level
* API architecture
* Experience with continuous delivery, automated deployments, and related engineering practices.
* Experience with react framework
* Knowledgeable on performance testing, performance debugging and solving performance issues
* Any technology on the backend though Ruby or Python is preferred
* Experience migrating UI components from previous technologies to React
* Experience doing migrations between Ruby versions
* Company car
* Meal Voucher
* Health and Group Insurance
* In house Yoga session
* Competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Company Activities
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium