Python Developer - Amsterdam - Start March 2020
Because of great successes at out clients and team expansion, we are looking for 3 Python developers to join our team, Headquarters are in Utrecht but we work in all locations in the Netherlands and will choose a project for you within 1 hours commute from your current location. We are open to hiring Dutch and English speakers with extensive experience in Python, in web development, testing or Data.
We are looking for..
* Python engineers experienced in Data
* Python engineers experience Testing
* Python developers experience in Web development
You are open to..
* Working location: Amsterdam, Utrecht, South-Holland or Breda
* Freelance and/or permanent
* Yorking in the English and/or Dutch language
In addition to that ..
* You have 4+ years professional experience
* You currently live in the Netherlands
You have (skills & requirments)..
* At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or working experience that is equal to the degree.
* A minimum of 4+ years in professional programming with Python/Django/Django REST framework.
* Working experience with development and design of high traffic and high reliable REST API's.
* Experience with developing critical / large scale websites and web services.
* Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis.
* Knowledge and fundamental understanding of operating systems (like Unix, Linux).
* Modern software engineering mindset (DevOps, CI/CD, QA, unit testing, pair programming).
* Experience with troubleshooting performance issues in a Python environment, extensive debug skills.
* Strategic and analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies.
* Team player, who is used to perform in an agile / scrum environment and helps others to
* Experience with cloud technologies (esp AWS) is a plus.
* Proficient English speaker, both written and verbal.
What you get in return
* A competitive salary!
* Lease-car, laptop, mobile, pension etc..
* Work at the top 30 companies in the Netherlands
* Being part of an agile community with lots of interesting projects
* Applying latest software engineering tools and moving towards public cloud
Interested in this opportunity?
* Contact Stephanie Omogun +31(0)20 241 8553 / email@example.com