FRONT END DEVELOPER ROLE FOR ONE OF A KIND DIVISION
Unique opportunity to work for one of the major players in the energy industry today - one of Norway's leading companies! Our client works to combine innovative engineering methods with cutting edge software products to deliver energy to their customers.
They have created a new division where new ways of working and developing solutions are invented. In this division, they are building multiple teams - they are planning to work on 12 new applications in a solid state of the art platform using only the newest and greatest technologies - so for that reason they are looking for people with different techs under their belt. With a flat structure of the team, working in a fast paced and agile environment that focuses on teamwork, transparency and a growth mindset.
We are looking for highly skilled developers who are up for a challenge and can be flexible with what technologies they use. As new teams will be built, we are looking for developers with different levels of experience - to create a great dynamic in the teams.
As a developer you will:
* Develop a solid, state of the art 3d core platform using the latest and greatest technology available
* Design and implement a powerful API that enables internal developers to build performant visualization applications on top of the 3D core technology
* Write efficient and maintainable code with extensive test coverage
* Use back end technologies which will be developed on Google Cloud Platform and creating microservices
* Work in a professional software engineering atmosphere, including source control, continuous integration and deployment.
* Further develop your experience in 3D technologies
* Working on 3D web frontend components
* Collaborate closely with other teams that are responsible for cloud components.
* Prefer working in a productive team and not afraid of taking responsibility
* You are solutions orientated and like to think outside the box, creative skills
* High level of verbal and written communication skills in English
* Bachelor in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
* Background in Cloud deployment
* Docker/ Kubernetes experience
* Like to work in a knowledge sharing space
* Compensation and benefits at a competitive level
* Help to relocate to Norway
* Great work/ life balance
* Opportunity to work with passionate and talented individuals on projects that create a real impact
* Flat structure with direct access to decision makers
* Attractive new office space
* Free staff gym
* Open and friendly company culture
* Unique possibilities to grow and self-develop, which includes international opportunities.
If you want your application to be fast tracked please apply here or contact Andrea K. Nossen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org