One of the most Dynamic consultancies across the Randstad has opened their Utrecht doors again. Back in 2017 two developers decided to start a company which optimises the way businesses work across the Netherlands.
Fast forward two years and they have gone from strength to strength; their portfolio is quite impressive for the size of the company. For your reference, one of their biggest clients is Albert Heijn. This company is looking for go-getters who are ready to go the extra mile. Of course, your efforts won't go unnoticed. You can get up to €2000 per month on top of your base salary.
On day to day basis you will be coding and providing solutions to your clients. You will be placed on client sites for projects which will take between 3 to 6 months. Could be longer potentially!
So what are the requirements for the role…
* At least 3-5 years of experience with JAVA EE;
* Experience with Spring and Hibernate;
* Experience working with Agile / Scrum;
* HBO / WO diploma
* MUST be fluent in Dutch
Brownie points if you have experience with Docker, Microservices or AI!
So what will you get from this client?
* You get a permanent contract.
* Up to € 2,000 per month on top of your basic salary.
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves.
* We ensure that you enjoy your work and your colleagues every day! We are a small team but we look after each other and strive to provide the best service for our clientele.
Interviews for this role will be happening next week so don't get caught snoozing!
What is it that interested in this role? I'm eager to find out what you think.
My name is Ola Maciejewska and the best number to reach me on is +31 202 41 8534 or alternatively if you'd rather chat electronically then send me an email on email@example.com