Senior Java Specialist, Utrecht
One of the newest clients of Pearson Frank is looking for seasoned programmers to join their well established team of 13 developers. This company's HQ is based just outside of Utrecht, which means that they operate across the entire Randstad and a little bit of Noord-Brabant.
What's unique about this consultancy? You can get a very generous annual training budget! Fancy attending an event abroad? No problem. The training budget covers it and any certifications that would enrich your CV. Along with the very generous training budget you get the freedom to pick what projects you'd like to work on; none of that 3 hour commute malarkey!
So what type of person am I looking for?
Someone who is passionate about coding and the industry itself. You will need to have a curious attitude along with the hunger to learn more.
On day to day basis you will...
* Work on a number of different projects at various client sites
* Might even be able to work remotely at least one day a week (client depending of course)
* Be driven by innovation and further development of the company
* Have the choice of working on different projects
What will you get from us...
* Competitive salary
* A very generous annual training budget of €3500
* You will get a lease car
* Fast development laptop
* A family-like working environment where everyone's opinion is valued
* Development and innovation days aka hackathons
* As it is a start-up this client is looking for someone who'd like to contribute to the company and make a difference
What do we need from you...
* 5 years' experience with Java (bonus points if it is Java EE)
* Extensive experience with frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
* Experience with Agile or/and Scrum methodologies
* Must have a degree within the Computer Sciences field
* Must speak fluent Dutch
Does this sound like a dream to you?
Get in touch either via email or phone:
☎ +31 202 41 8534