A good client of mine based in Utrecht province is looking for at least three Junior Java Engineers. This is a brilliant opportunity which would allow you to develop into a Senior Professional in space of three years.
Doesn't that sound great?!
On a usual day...
* Buddy up with a Senior Engineer/Mentor and start working on client sites
* Once you get up to speed you'd progress into working on client sites on your own, then at the end of every day you'd report to your mentor and you'd talk them through your day
* Every Friday afternoon you'd come back to the office with all of the other Junior Engineers and you'd spend around 3/4 hours perfecting your development skills
But what are the benefits? I hear you say...
* Above the market rate salary (experience depending)
* Generous car allowance or if you'd prefer public transport allowance
* Free choice of laptop and mobile phone (within the reason)
* 24/7 mentor-ship
* Progression to a Senior level in space of 3 years
* Brilliant and informal work culture
Musts for the role..
* At least 6 months' experience with Java Development
* Must have a degree within IT Sciences
* Must speak fluent Dutch (C1 at least)
* Must have the right to work in the Netherlands
Are you interested on this offer? Maybe you know someone who is urgently looking for a new challenge?
GET IN TOUCH!
☎ +31 202 41 8534