Would you like to develop a software which uses Nanotechnology in order to save human lives?
I am looking for a Senior iOS or Android Developer (4+ yrs) to join a Software Development House in the Healthcare industry. (Dutch-speaking)
My client is an in-house Software Development Company which builds their own products using Machine Learning, IoT and NanoTechnology.
To work at this company you must be among the best developers in the Netherlands or show the required ambition for this. They work on complex projects with the techniques of tomorrow, whereby they never compromise on quality.
One of their very innovative products is a Smart Shirt which uses Nanosensors to monitor and measure vital signs of a patient in a non-invasive way. You could be part of a team that is developing a system to improve human health.
Only developers work there: so no managers or endless meetings.
Location: Den Haag/Leiden/Rotterdam Area
They are looking for an skilled iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin) Developer that writes an extremely clean code to work on one of their innovative products
* 4+ yrs of iOS or Android Development
* Fluency in Dutch
* HBO education
* Very competitive base salary + bonus scheme based on personal achievements
* Company car + laptop + phone
* Personal training/education budget
* Monthly workshops, team activities, events and incentives
* You work with Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Nanotechnology and you save human lives
Phone: +31 (0) 202 41 8519