One of the most dynamic engineering companies is looking for a highly driven BackEnd developer. Our client is a dynamic Java expertise organization with a strong engineering culture. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads and one of company's value is the entrepreneurial mindset
* 5+ years of relevant experience with Java and relevant framework;
* Understanding of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, testing, and operations;
* Knowledge of micro-services architectures and RESTful API design;
* Experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or Amazon ECS or Docker Swarm;
* Experience with Java server micro frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Ratpack;
* Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL;
* Knowledge of NoSQL solutions (Cassandra, MongoDB) and message brokers (Kafka, HiveMQ) is a big plus;
* Knowledge of in-memory/distributed stores like HazelCast, EhCache, Redis is preferred;
* Proven experience with automated testing (JUnit, Serenity BDD, Mockito);
* Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Maven, Nexus, Sonar);
* Effective communication skills, ability to collaborate well within and with other teams;
* Experienced in quality and version management (Sonar, Git, BitBucket;
* Working knowledge of Confluence (wiki), Atlassian (JIRA) and IDEs (Eclipse or IntelliJ) are desired.
Together we can…
As a BackEnd developer you participate in a team that carries out projects for a large number of different clients. Company's focus is on full-stack development projects in Java. Furthermore, it is especially important that you are curious and willing to learn new related technologies and you therefore decide for yourself which assignment suits you best.
What the client offers…
* You get a permanent contract;
* You can earn a competitive salary based on your experience;
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop;
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves;
* You can spar with real Java toppers within our community;
* Your personal contribution is appreciated. As an individual developer you can make a difference;
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues.
Are you an ambitious BackEnd developer with a passion for Java? Would you like to have the opportunity to work for a corporate dynamic engineering organization and not just to find a job but to build your career? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
Pop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested to develop your career path regardless the current position. We can have an digital coffee to further discuss possible opportunities.