1 Richmond ( close to train & Tram stops )
2 Award winning Agency ( Deloitte , SEM rush awards , Mumbrella )
3 Salary proportional to your SEO experience & certifications
Pearson Frank is partnered with an Award-winning Marketing and Advertising agency based close to South Yarra / Cremorne train and tram stops. They are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist who has some technical background and is very passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
The current Melbourne team is around 60 people compromising of Digital Designers, Digital producers, Marketing automation experts, Account Managers, SEO/SEM/PPC specialists.
Role & Responsibilities
* Keyword research to best optimize the search element of the content calendar.
* Perform SEO analysis to look for areas of improvement with the key content areas.
* Use industry-leading tools to identify content and link building opportunities.
* Provide recommendations to improve CRO, UX and Customer journey.
* Regular site audits to review and improve site health.
* Responsible for running technical audits and utilizing key SEO tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, Sem Rush, Search Console
* Increase traffic efficiency, reduce wastage and increase active customers through ongoing optimization
Skills & Qualifications
* Deep understanding of SEO tools like AHREFS, Siteliner, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, etc.
* Strong experience with SEO with some understanding of SEM, PPC.
* Good understanding of optimizing CMS based websites for both desktop and Mobile.
* Previous experience working on SME and Enterprise level campaigns.
* Comfortable with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
* The office is very close to the train and tram stops.
* Well defined career development and progression.
* A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
* A major player in the Digital marketing space.
* Among Deloitte's top 100 companies in Australia.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume *
03 9088 3723
SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Search Engine Optimisation