A Java developer role where you will be a key member of the company's development team and you contribute to the IT landscape under architecture. This organization specializes in consumer credit in the Netherlands, leading the market for more than 30 years now. You make an essential contribution to designing the landscape and building the application and the newly developed links.
You will have hands-on responsibilities on Java application development and participate in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, with a focus on the are that you are the most skilled. A laid back work environment awaits you in a young and dynamic team who often do team activities ranging from team sports to cinema trips. They very much believe in investing in their employees, offering extensive amount of training and 1 on 1 coaching.
What we need from you:
* At least a completed relevant HBO degree;
* Minimum 5 years of experience with Java and C# or .NET;
* Good to have knowledge with Angular, Typescript and Spring Boot;
* Fluency in both Dutch and English
What you get:
* Competitive and tailored salary and benefits package
* Work for the market leaders, on projects which are the first of their kind on the market
* Working 32-36 hours per week;
* A pension plan through the ABP, 8% holiday pay, a 13th month and a travel allowance;
* Work in a young, dynamic and non-bureaucratic environment.
We will welcome all applications, even you/think/assume that you aren't the "perfect match" apply as they open to talk to anyone who they believe could be a good fit and will offer training to ensure you will be successful in their company.
Pop me an email if you are interested: email@example.com