Python engineer needed - Community driven python agency
We are looking for developers, Testers and Data engineers #Python
You will have the opportunity to be part of a start-up company and help build the company, to determine the technical direction and above all to be there from the beginning! The organisation is ready to conquer the Python market and you are the chosen one!
Are you a Python developer looking for an environment where people are first, where there is attention for you, where it is important how you feel about it, where you can decide and where Python is the spoken language? Then we would like to welcome you to the company!
About the organisation
* You will be joining a start-up which has more than 20 clients in the Netherlands. So don't be alarmed by keywords like: PYTHON all day long.
* You will be working with Python frameworks like Django, Flask, Pandas, Pysprak, Scikit-Learn, Keras etc.
* Experience with testing frameworks such as PyUnit, Pytest, Mockito and Selenium would be nice.
* Furthermore you have worked with: Git and GitHub , RESTful API, Spark, Cloud (Azure, AWS..), Java(script), Go or Ruby.
* Knowledge of methods such as Agile, Scrum and DevOps: CI/CD pipelines / Jenkins / Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) is also highly welcome.
The person we are looking for
You have an inexhaustible interest / passion and more than 4 years of experience with the Python language. You are currently working in web development, application development, software development, testing, data or perhaps have already come into contact with it in your cloud activities...then this job is perfect for you. You also preferably live and work in the Netherlands already and speak fluent English or Dutch.
What you get in return
1 Small-scale organisation without corporate hassle and as flat as possible.
2 An organisation and team captain who CARE ABOUT YOU and have sincere attention for who you are, what makes you happy and how to achieve this together.
3 Socials, meet-ups, training, hackathons and conferences...
4 A permanent contract and a monthly salary.
5 Annual profit-sharing.
6 Mobility allowance [ Lease-car or NS card]
7 Laptop of your choice
8 Holiday's and Pension
You are the Python enthusiast we're looking for, if you can answer YES to 1 of these questions
* Are you naturally curious, driven and want to develop yourself further?
* Are you more than just a coder?
* Is your code neatly constructed, readable and maintainable?
* Can you identify (business) objectives and independently devise, build and test solutions?
* You can and want to make a difference, you are open to new insights, you are critical of what you deliver, you go for quality and you like to share your knowledge.
Interested in this opportunity? Perfect, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Send your most recent C.V. firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)20 241 8553