Role & Responsibilities
* Perform the duties of a Scrum Master for two or more scrum teams using Agile methodology and scrum practices
* Assist teams with having a detail understanding of Agile and Scrum framework
* Support the product owner with backlog refinement to deliver value for customers
* Build a safe environment where problems can be raised without fear
* Participate in quarterly planning sessions and ensure cross-team coordination
* Participate/facilitate road mapping, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, demos, and scrum of scrums.
* Assist with gathering and distribution of relevant metrics to gauge team progress with a continual focus on improvement
* Work with Agile Coach to assess a team's agile maturity, and develop and implement strategies to help them grow to a higher level of agile maturity
* Work with Agile coach and other scrum masters to define, reinforce and maintain a consistent practice across the organization
* Assist with maintaining open communication to improve transparency across the organization
Skills & Qualifications
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years knowledge and work as an active Scrum Master
* Experience running multiple scrum teams simultaneously
* Experience working in or with software development teams
* Experience using JIRA and Confluence
* Experience developing, managing, and coaching teams
* Experience in driving scrum processes, risk management, tracking dependencies and conflict resolution techniques
* Experience delivering software products through all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically working in an Agile team environment in the software as a service (SaaS) market
* Comfortable with ambiguity and fast changes with an ability to adapt as needed
* Possess a "toolkit" of various methods, strategies, experiences, and coaching capabilities to drive the type of environment that works for both the teams and the business.
* Strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and lead others.
* Company car
* Meal Voucher
* Health and Group Insurance
* In house Yoga session
* Competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Company Activities
* and more...
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium