Our client, an award-winning IoT company is looking for a Software Engineer that would be supporting the need of our back-end systems, on top of taking on other responsibilities across the whole stack. This would mean that you would occasionally be involved with running front-end components as well.
If you are seeking a new challenge, this role is just for you!
* Architect and write efficient, well documented and highly readable code
* Contribute to the full product life-cycle to create highly scalable and flexible software in the form of front-end or backend services
* Provide technical support and solutions delivery for framework platforms
* Maintain and develop REST API
* Work with other developers to ensure best practices and standard solutions
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
* Understanding of HTML, CSS
* Experience with application architecture and REST API design
* Familiar with various database and caching technologies - MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, elasticsearch
* Ability to work in an Agile Team and follow the practices
* Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourages applications from individuals that skillsets match the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758