Sr. Java Developer - English Speaker
**Please note we are not able to offer VISA sponsorship for this position**
As a Java Developer at International Organisation you are not only an expert in Java, but you also contribute to projects that make a difference at our customers. You work on challenging web applications together with skilled colleagues. Does this appeal to you?
Then come along for a conversation!
You are experienced in translating wishes into working software. You understand that sometimes the best solution, based on the context, does not always prove to be the best solution. You contribute to the direction that the Java team follows in terms of technology stack. Your preference is for an Agile method (preferably SCRUM), but you also know how to add value to projects within a different method.
* An IT related HBO / WO education background or comparable level of work and thinking
* At least 6 years of experience as a Java Developer
* Open minded and communicative
* Good command of English language, spoken and written
What are you going to do?
* You build high-quality websites and applications.
* You design the architecture of applications and you can substantiate the technical decisions with a technical design and documentation.
* Uses the best suitable techniques and software
* You maintain contact with customers and external suppliers about the technical architecture, connection and integration of external systems and services
* You guide junior and medior developer
* Together with the account manager you determine how you can scan projects and budget
What do you get in return?
* A training budget for training and (domestic and foreign) events or conferences
* Personal guidance through quarterly interviews
* Regular knowledge shares to share innovations and techniques with each other
* Practical and business
* Good salary and a bonus scheme
* Excellent pension plan
* Cafeteria budget for, for example, extra pension or days off
* Reimbursement for laptop and telephone costs
* Nice colleagues and an informal atmosphere
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com .
Referrals are always welcome!
Phone: +31 20 241 8561 (ext 8561)