Client is looking to fill a spring developer to join their core feature development team. This person will work full-time and will develop the features, platform, and integration stack on which builds their primary product:Designing and implement tools and services to allow for integration with partners. Working in Java, Java 2EE, Spring and lots of new technology to make all of these things happen. Working in an agile environment, working as an integrated teammate with engineering and management.
* Spring Boot including real world experience working with NetFlix OSS Hysterix tech stack;
* Good Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies such as Agile/Scrum;
* Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including some of the followings Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP,JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES and ANT;
* Good experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC;
* Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL.
* You get a permanent contract;
* You can earn a competitive salary based on your experience;
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop;
* You are going to do fun assignments - we get so many that we can choose ourselves;
* You can spar with real Java toppers within our community;
* We ensure that you enjoy your work by participating in social activities with your colleagues.
Would you like to have the opportunity to work for an engineering organization and not just to find a job but to build your career? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
Pop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested to develop your career path regardless the current position. We can have a digital coffee to further discuss possible opportunities.