Python Developer (Freelancer)
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the Product team and the Customer Success team to translate customer derived specifications into insightful, practical, productized analytical solutions.
* Work Engineering team to develop tools to deliver customer solutions more efficiently / robustly.
* Identify opportunities to help improve processes, documentation, and overall customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications
* Have experience solving complex problems through to completion, across various collaborative platforms (e.g. JIRA, Github) and across multiple teams.
* Experience developing analytics on the python scientific stack, including pandas, numpy, scipy, and plotly. Experience with software unit testing is a plus.
* Have experience working in an Agile software development environment.
* Has experience in start-up environments and able to work in unstructured environments.
* Speaks fluent English and has excellent technical communication skills.
* Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in one of the following: Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Quantitative Science (Physics, Chemistry, etc.), or equivalent work experience.
Contact me , Cristal Otrante , at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202418520 to have all the information about the company , the role and many other Java opening in Belgium