Scala engineer ( CTO material) for AI company in Amsterdam
This company was founded back in 2019 by two experienced engineers. Now, that this company is in their growing stages they are looking to expand their team of already experienced developers, as a start-up, they are looking for people who have already are quite experienced in growing successful start-ups, what they need is essentially the next CTOs who want to make a difference to the company.
So what is so unique about this company? They want to revolutionize the way management look at their team's performance. None of the old-school KPI malarkey - they want to recognize the way people work and they want to reward the great performance.
What am I looking for exactly?
* Experience Scala Development
* Must have at least 4 years' experience within the field
* Open to English speakers
* Someone who takes pride in their work and has a commercial mindset
* Someone who knows what is going on within the industry market
What will you get in return for your expertise?
* Experienced colleagues to work with;
* Flat organization, none of the old-school hierarchy malarkey;
* Various clients to work with, even a pick of your own projects;
* An excellent training budget;
* Relocation package if necessary;
* Can sponsor a VISA!!;
* Above the market rate salary - believe me. It's very nice;
* Around 28 days' holiday per year;
* Joint visits to a conference, trade fairs, training events… you name it;
* Most importantly, freedom to excel at anything you're good at (work-related).
Does this sound like a dream role to you?
Don't waste any time and email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone call to discuss this opportunity further!