About the Company
Pearson Frank are currently partnered with an established and reputable Fin-tech organisation in central Sydney.
A product based organisation with a strong development contingent of 25+ Developers, they have built an online platform that is known and used by thousands of Australians.
Being one of the fastest growing Fintech's in Australia, they have newly created position for a Node.js Engineer to join one of their core teams. Formulated specifically to build out re-designed core services using a microservices architecture.
This client strongly believes in unlocking the potential of modern technology by ensuring their Developers and Engineers are provided with a positive, collaborative and challenging technical environment.
What they are looking for
* Commercial production experience with Node.js
* Understanding of CI/CD tools and best practice
* Strong experience building RESTful API's
* Experience deploying to AWS
* Strong proficiency with MySQL - (Redis highly regarded)
* Exposure to Microservices architecture (Bonus)
What you will be doing
* Writing tests, documentation, refactoring and optimizing the platform
* Working alongside other developers and stakeholders to understand platform needs and deliverables
* Work within a Core API team with fellow Node.js engineers as a part of a larger development contingent
* Working in a production environment that will give you a chance to work with technologies like React.js/Node.js/Microservices/AWS
Why choose them?
* Ongoing training and development [expand on your AWS knowledge]
* Competitive salary packaging
* Strong project pipeline and continued growth
* Central location
* FLEXIBLE work arrangements
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume *
+61 3 9088 3709