About the organisation
The company is an International company which also has a branch in the Netherlands. What they do is build predictive intelligence for roads and water-companies. This predictive intelligence is controlled my various applications at their clients, which need to be maintained on the server side.
I am looking for a Python Developer who will be responsible for maintaining and developing server-side processes. The #1 focus will be the maintenance of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and between server-side components. You will form part of the international team based in Amsterdam (you must be eligible to work in The Netherlands).
Top 3 needed skills
* Python framework; Flask, Django etc..
* Eager to work with and learn new technologies
Top 3 reasons to join this company and team:
* Young, Dynamic and international organisation (AI centred projects)
* Possibilities to work with the newest techniques
* Dutch & International clients ( The company is also Based in the USA and other locations in Europe)
* market value salary
* company shared
* young and dynamic company
* international clients and projects
* working with the newest technology
* Amsterdam ( In-house role / end-user).
* Interested in this role, then send me an email so we can schedule a call.
* I would like to tell you more about the company and schedule an remote interview for you
* Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 241 8553