Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact through your work? In a product development organization in the heart of the Flemish Brabant, there is a team of visionary developers who help professionals in the biomanufacturing industry to cure cancer or treat genetic diseases. How do they do that? By creating a software solution that assists them in managing and analysing the already complex production processes these therapies require.
We're looking for an experienced developer who has enjoys hands-on work and working side-by-side with the CTO.
Skills & Requirements
* 2+ years working experience in Python, especially with Django, to use for backend development and data analytics.
* Frontend skills in Typescript or Angular for the beauty of the frontend part.
* The ideal developer enjoys a stimulating working environment, is highly motivated, and aspires to become a key-player in the growth of the company
* Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent will be a plus
* EU passport
* Strong communication skills and fluent in English.
What we Offer
* Friendly workspace
* Frequent team building activity
* Flexible hours (possibility some days remote work)
* Group Insurance and Hospital insurance
* Competitive salary based on your experience/skills
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at email@example.com.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank