Job Description - Software Developer / Scrum Master / SW Architect
Senior Software Engineer (React.js, TypeScript, Node.js)
Scrum Master (Prior hands on experience in SW Development essential.)
Software Architect (AWS Solution Architect)
Helsinki - Consultancy (Finnish speaking)
We are working with an elite consultancy in Helsinki that are looking for exceptional talent to join their growing team. They're currently looking to hire Developers, DevOps specialists, architects, cloud architects and test automation engineers with willingness and ability for hands-on development.
Within the company you would get:
* Freedom / balancing between work + life: You can choose what salary you earn:
*40% of the week you work, you could make 6000€
*if you work 100% they can make 8000€+
* Part of the well recognised Finnish Group with a huge demand and extremely stable projects
* No Hierarchy and a growing company, this year they're planing to double their headcount.
* Very good reputation on the market, challenging the traditional larger consultancies.
* Working with well known companies across Finland
* Partner Programme - a lot of the employees own a % of the company
* Wide Span of projects - 6 months minimum - working with only senior developers/architects
Their technology stacks mainly focus on:
*React > AngularJS > Angular > Vue > Node
*Java(& Spring) > Python > C#/.NET > Scala, Kotlin, PHP, Clojure etc
*AWS > Azure > GCP
*React Native > Native > Flutter
*Docker, serverless (AWS Lambdas, Azure functions etc), Kubernetes, Terraform, other message queues
If you'd like to hear more information please send me your salary request and CV to: